I’m still questioning myself although it’s too late to change my mind… CD1 was thursday so today is CD4 and I cannot do the day 3 bloodwork which means I can’t do this cycle! so no matter what my mind is made up… I cancelled this months cycle… I could have gone forward but I was just so worried about having a 6 week old go to daycare…. financially I know this choice is better as well but it’s hard to say no I can wait to have another one when I know we have little embryos waiting for us in the freezer!
However that means we are waiting for Mid April for our next transfer! and right now that feels soooooooooooooooooo far away! waiting is hard but I think I made the best choice… I want baby now but by waiting it will give me more time at home after the baby is born and I think that is the most important thing… babies immune system will be a bit better and I will be well recovered, I will have a lot less stress this way and the baby will get a lot more intimate time which is important for both of us!
I know I might be getting ahead of myself and it might not happen right away but it if it does this way baby will get a lot more attention… I’m a huge breastfeeding advocate and I really want to do it again which means I’m going to have an easier time getting breastfeeding established since I’ll have a lot longer time at home with baby… if the baby is asthmatic like Dalton having that extra time at home means a healthier immune system… I’ll have more time to find a job since I’ll be graduated which will help us financially…
So even though I really want to have the baby now I think it’s better for everyone especially our future baby and Dalton that I am home for longer… so we will wait… almost 7 long long long months but it is better this way….